Lagos Fashion and Design Week (LFDW) is a multi day fashion event platform that aims to drive the Nigerian and ultimately, the African fashion industry; by bringing together buyers, consumers and the media to view the current collections of African designers in the fashion capital of Lagos, Nigeria.
As a leading fashion event on the African fashion calendar, LFDW leads the way with initiatives that supports, strengthens and develops the fashion industry. Beyond the runway, the annual event provides a physical platform that’s gradually re positioning fashion as a useful tool for commerce and creativity in Nigeria.
Lagos will play host to the fashion event that features:
- LFDW Runway Shows and Presentations featuring new season collections from designers in the African fashion industry
- LFDW Showrooms featuring fashion products, textiles and accessories
- Fashion Focus supported by LFDW Fashion Hub – workshops and master classes that facilitate knowledge transfer, information exchange and networking opportunities across board
- Fashion Business Series to facilitate conversations with key players from the Nigerian and Pan African fashion industry as a useful tool for exchanging ideas, networking and developing the fashion industry.
· Runway Shows: 26th -29th October, 2016 | 5pm – 10pm
· Fashion Business Series: 27th October, 2016 | 10am – 3pm
· Fashionomics: 28th October, 2016 | 9am – 1pm
· XRETAIL: 28th – 29th October, 2016 | 11am – 6pm
For more information on #HKLFDW, kindly visit www.lagosfashionanddesignweek.com
For press enquiries, kindly contact email@example.com