Meeting your fiancé’s parent can be so sweet and the same time nervousness might try to come in. Naija parents can be so funny when it comes to their son getting married. They tend to assess properly before giving their consent and your Outward look is the first thing they notice. There is a saying “first impression last longer“.
You won’t wanna disappoint with your look so therefore, we have compiled below 5 hairstyles you should try when meeting them.
We hope it helps!
1) Pony tail: Pony tail often times looks like one’s natural hair so this wouldn’t give a harsh look to them. Instead, it gives a cool, approachable look and this is one thing a Nigerian parent would love to see.
2) Short hair: Short hair is a perfect hairstyle you would love to try. It looks very simple and nice.
3) Braids or Twisting: There is no way we can skip these hairstyles. They are good to go ladies. All you need to do is style them up in different ways and you will get that perfect look. Also, Avoid using attachment colors like red, blue, grey and the likes. These won’t create a good impression.
4) Ghana weaving: Ghana weaving as simple as it may look has a way of creating an amazing African look and this is a turn on for you by his parents.
5) Half or Side Parting: This list will not be complete without mentioning this hairstyle. It’s classy and am sure you wanna look classy in front of your fiancé’s parentswinks.
COMPILED BY: TOLULOPE LONGE