CowbellPedia Academy 2018 Top 150 Teachers And Top 500 Students
CowbellPedia has shortlisted top 500 students and top 1 50 teachers for the 2018 CowbellPedia Academy.
Cowbellpedia Academy is one of the initiatives sponsored by Promasidor, the makers of Cowbell – Our Milk to mark the 20th anniversary of the relationship between Cowbell and Mathematics.
Read below for registration details:
About the Academy
- To workshop, the best JSS 3 students, selected based on their performance at the 2018 Cowbellpedia National Qualifying Examination, by exposing them to different techniques of learning.
- To improve student’s performance in Science and Mathematics Pan Nigeria
- To awaken the creativity and idea generation of the students
- The Cowbellpedia Academy is open to JSS 3 students only (Ages 13 – 15) attending full-time Secondary Education in both Public and Private Schools in Nigeria which will be selected from the stage one exam.
- The best 500 students / 150 teachers per zone will be selected from the stage one of the exams
How to Participate
- Using the Link, schools are expected to confirm the attendance of their students for the workshop
- Students’ confirmation is open only from 1st of June to the 15th of June 2018.
- Students might forfeit their chance of attendance if they are not confirmed for attendance by the 15th of June 2018
- Lagos: August 1st – 3rd 2018
- Abuja: August 6th – 8th 2018
- PortHarcourt: August 9th – 11th 2018
The 2018 Cowbellpedia Academy is an annual workshop for outstanding students from the National Qualifying Exam (Junior Category). All precautions have been taken to ensure a hitch-free workshop. Please note that the Cowbellpedia Academy is non-residential. CowbellPedia will only be responsible for the Training by top foreign facilitators; training kits, full lunch, certificate of participation and brand memorabilia will be provided. Its proudly brought to you by Promasidor Nigeria, the makers of Cowbell – Our Milk
For enquiries; call 0708 705 7670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org