The Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) management invites suitably qualified and interested candidates for admission into the programme listed below for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC or NECO;
1. English Language
Note: Awaiting Results applicants need not apply.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN AT THE BANK
1. Walk into any bank on Etranzact platform nation‐wide
2. Fill a teller (You do not need to account number)
3. Write “KOGI STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY OBANGEDE” at the Top of the teller.
4. Fill the “Amount” (including the Transaction Charge)
5. Pay at the counter and collect “Payment Receipt” indicating:
o Confirmation Order#
o Amount Paid
o Payment Date
o And other relevant details.
N.B.: (Insist on collecting your Payment receipt before leaving the banking hall)
The following banks are members of the eTranzact platform:
Diamond Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
BIAO of Ivory Coast
Covenant Micro Finance Bank
Fidelity Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc
Standard Chartered Bank
STEP TO BE TAKEN ONLINE FOR THE REGISTRATION
Once you have your payment receipt, visit: http://portal.kgscnmobagede.com/
- Enter your “Confirmation Order#” and click on “Start Application”
- If your “Confirmation Order#” is correct, a “New form” will open for you to start filling.
- If you have Verified your payment before, you can either:
o Click on “Click here to open existing Application”
o or you will be Automatically Redirected to the Application Login page if you enter your “Confirmation Order#”
- Complete the Application Form as appropriate and submit the form online.
Sales of form end: Monday, July 13th, 2018
Examination: Saturday, July 21th, 2018